Upland Agricultural Consulting Ltd offers a full suite of agricultural services including:
- Agricultural area plans and strategies;
- Agricultural land use inventories;
- Agricultural impact assessments;
- Agricultural parks planning;
- Implementation of existing agricultural plans;
- Farm feasibility assessments;
- Food system and food security planning;
- Agricultural market opportunities analysis;
- Crop nutrition and production plans;
- Compost and soil fertility analysis and interpretation
- Climate change preparedness, adaptation, mitigation, and resilience planning for the farming community;
- Facilitation of engagement events; and
- Sustainability research and development.
Clients include individual farmers, local government, provincial government, NGOs, businesses, and academic institutes.